Idiom: no matter (what/how/where)
Idiom: no matter (what/how/where, etc)
- in any situation
- regardless of what happens
- although some situation may happen, another situation will remain true
- I will be there on Sunday no matter what the weather.
- I can depend on my assistant to complete anything I give her, no matter how difficult the assignment.
- No matter how many times I ask my team to call when they are late, only a few people actually contact me.
- We're with you no matter if you win or lose.
- I'm lucky because my parents support me no matter what.
- Don't drink and drive. If you need a ride, call me no matter what time it is.
- No matter what you say, I'm still marrying Daniel.
- Sorry, but no matter how much you beg, we're not getting you an iPhone for Christmas.
- No matter how many times Sheila apologizes, I'll never get back together with her.
- This hotel rocks. No matter where you are there's an excellent WiFi signal.
Get our free idioms in pictures ebook
You might like these idioms
More idioms will be added in the future so check back frequently or sign-up for my free newsletter to learn about new updates to my website.
> Main idioms list
> idiom: no matter