Idiom: quite a lot
Idiom: quite a lot (of something)
- I’m sorry I can’t go out tonight I’ve got quite a lot of homework to do.
- You’ve got quite a lot of mileage on your car for only having it one year.
- I saw Hidden Figures last night and I liked the movie quite a lot.
- I've got quite a lot of friends in California because I went to college there.
- The coffee shop downstairs in our building has quite a lot of different teas as well as specialty coffee drinks.
- We had quite a lot of snow this year so we're all excited for spring to arrive.
- I wish I'd done laundry this weekend. Now I've got quite a lot to do next weekend.
- Wow, you have quite a lot of homework for someone in elementary school.
- quite a number of something
- quite a few
- buckets of something
- oodles of something
- a good many
- a ton of
- tons of
- loads of
- a great deal of
- an awful lot
Get our free idioms in pictures ebook
You might be interested in these other idioms
More idioms will be added in the future so check back frequently or sign-up for my free newsletter to learn about new updates to my website.
> Main idioms list
> idiom: quite a lot