Idiom: get hitched
Idiom: get hitched (informal)
- I thought I'd never get hitched but after your mom got pregnant there wasn't really any other choice in those days.
- We're getting hitched on June 15th so save the date!
- "Is that a wedding ring on your finger?" "Yup! My boyfriend and I got hitched last weekend."
- When I told my mom I was going to Las Vegas she was scared to death that I was getting hitched with my boyfriend.
- When are you and your girlfriend getting hitched?
- All of my friends are getting hitched so I'm spending so much money on wedding gifts.
- We got hitched on the beach in a small ceremony with just our immediate family.
- After three failed marriages, I'm never getting hitched again.
- No, I'm not getting hitched! The " wedding ceremony" is for my dog and his "girlfriend."
- tie the knot
- walk down the aisle
- get married
Get our free idioms in pictures ebook
You might like these idioms
More idioms will be added in the future so check back frequently or sign-up for my free newsletter to learn about new updates to my website.
> Main idioms list
> idiom: get hitched