Idiom: every now and then
Idiom: (every) now and then
- sometimes, but not regularly or often
- Every now and then, Apple offers discounts but normally their prices are set and don’t change.
- Now and then I like to have a nice glass of wine but usually I don’t drink alcohol.
- Every now and then I walk to work when the weather is nice.
- Try to visit your parents now and then while they're still healthy.
- Yes, we see the Johnson's now and then for drinks or a movie.
- Now and then my son brings over fresh crabs and we have a feast.
- Every now and then you can see a black bear in our woods. They come from West Virginia.
- Even though I'm 35, I still have acne breakouts every now and then.
- Now and then we like to take a walk by the lake after dinner.
- Now and then our grandson comes to visit but not often enough.
- every so often
- from time to time
- once in a while
- ever so often
You might like these idioms
More idioms will be added in the future so check back frequently or sign-up for my free newsletter to learn about new updates to my website.
> Main idioms list
> idiom: every now and then