Idiom: crack someone up
crack someone up / crack up:
- make someone suddenly laugh a lot / to suddenly laugh a lot
- My two year old cracks us up because he's so naughty and we try desperately not to laugh.
- Your dad's dancing really cracks me up. He's a big hip-hop fan I guess?
- The way my bulldog snores so loud always cracks me up.
- Who's your favorite comedian? Amy Poehler and Kristen Wiig really crack me up.
- I didn't want to laugh but the way my girlfriend painted on thick rectangular-shaped eyebrows for prom cracked me up.
- You should try to get in Mr. Roth's English class—he cracks us up all the time.
- We tried hard not to crack up when our teacher spilled coffee all over her books.
- Did you watch Saturday Night Live last night? I couldn't stop cracking up.
- My little sister's friends crack up at our older brother's jokes so he thinks he's hilarious but they only laugh because he's cute.
You might like these idioms
More idioms will be added in the future so check back frequently or sign-up for my free newsletter to learn about new updates to my website.
> Main idioms list
> idiom: crack someone up