Idiom: do something blindfolded
do something blindfolded:
- easily and effortlessly
- very skilled at doing something
- with little difficulty
- almost capable enough to do something without looking
- I’ve been driving a motorcycle so many years I could do it blindfolded.
- My grandma knows this recipe so well that she doesn't measure any ingredients and could cook it blindfolded.
- I've been practicing my routine all summer and now I could practically do it blindfolded.
- You're so good I bet you could do your balance beam routine blindfolded.
- We have assembled so many party favors I'm sure that now we could put them together blindfolded.
- When I first did my paper route I needed a map but now I could do it blindfolded.
- I haven't hiked this Trail in 15 years but I could still do it blindfolded.
- with eyes closed
- with eyes closed shut
- with one hand tied behind one's back
- standing on one's head
You might like these other idioms
More idioms will be added in the future so check back frequently or sign-up for my free newsletter to learn about new updates to my website.
> Main idioms list
> do something blindfolded idiom