Idiom: Who cares?
Idiom: who cares?
- used in spoken English to dismiss something because you are not interested in something or because it’s not important to you.
Note: This should only be used informally, in conversations where you know the person (and even then it can be considered rude).
- Who cares what day you do the grocery shopping as long as you buy the food.
- Who cares if it's vegetarian food as long as it's free.
- "Did you know your sister got first place in her swimming race?" "No, who cares?"
- "I'm going to tell Mom that you're watching TV instead of doing your homework." "So, who cares!"
- Everyday there's some story about the Kardashian's. Honestly, who cares about these people?
- Who cares about designer jeans anymore? They're are a total waste of money.
- It's the Super Bowl. Who cares what seats we have as long as we get to go to the game.
- Who cares if you've gained two kilos? No one's going to notice.
- "Who do you think will win this season of The Voice?" "I don't know. Who cares?"
- nobody cares
- who gives a hoot / sh*t
Get our free idioms in pictures ebook
You might like these idioms
More idioms will be added in the future so check back frequently or sign-up for my free newsletter to learn about new updates to my website.
> Main idioms list
> idiom: who cares