Idiom: no chance
Idiom: no chance / not (have) a chance
- not having any possibility
- I wish that man would stop asking because there’s no chance I’ll ever go on a date with him.
- I guess there's no chance we'll get there on time.
- "Is there anyway you can lend me $50?" "Not a chance, sorry."
- I tried my best but I didn't have a chance against the more experienced player.
- There's no chance you're going to get an extension on your paper because the professor is very strict about deadlines.
- We don't have a chance of getting to the hospital in time so pull the car over—I'm having this baby right now.
- Everyone told me I had no chance of making a living as an artist but I've had several successful shows and my paintings are selling very well.
You might like these idioms
More idioms will be added in the future so check back frequently or sign-up for my free newsletter to learn about new updates to my website.
> Main idioms list
> idiom: no chance