Idiom: Just another day
Idiom: just another day
- a day like every other day
- an ordinary or typical day
- It was just another day at school: the teachers were boring and the students didn’t listen.
- You'll love San Diego! Blue skies, 80 degree weather and beautiful sunsets are just another day in that city.
- It was strange to be in Turkey on Christmas since it was just another day for most people.
- "Did I miss anything while I was sick?" "No you didn't miss anything at all. It was just another day at the office."
- It seemed like just another day on September 11th, 2001 but I knew something was wrong the third time I overheard someone say a plane hit the Twin Towers.
- I really like Phil Collins song about homelessness: "Oh, think twice, it's just another day for you and me in paradise."
- My girlfriend thought it was just another day taking her dog for a walk to the doggie park so she was really surprised when I dropped down to my knees, pulled out a ring and proposed.
- Did I do anything special for my birthday? Nope, it was just another day and that's exactly how I like to "celebrate" it at my age.
You might like these idioms
More idioms will be added in the future so check back frequently or sign-up for my free newsletter to learn about new updates to my website.
> Main idioms list
> idiom: just another day