Idiom: get lost
Idiom: get lost (slang)
- used to tell someone to go away
- I wanted to play with my brother but he told me to get lost.
- Get lost and don't ever call me again! I saw you kissing that girl last night.
- I wish that guy would get lost. I've already told him twice that I don't want to dance with him.
- We just offered to buy those girls a round a drinks but they told us to get lost.
- I can't believe my ex-girlfriend just called me. I told her to get lost.
- Were you just talking to your ex-boyfriend? You promised us you tell him to get lost if he ever contacted you again.
- Sarah and I used to be best friends until she got popular and told me to get lost.
- I'm really sorry that I told you to get lost before. I was having a bad day and I shouldn't have spoken to you that way.
- go away
- take a hike
- hit the road
You might like these idioms
More idioms will be added in the future so check back frequently or sign-up for my free newsletter to learn about new updates to my website.
> Main idioms list
> idiom: get lost