Idiom: by yourself
Idiom: by yourself (by oneself)
- If you just want to be by yourself, why don’t you say so?
- Driving you to all of your after school activities takes a lot of my time! I can't wait until you can drive by yourself.
- Do you really want to get an apartment by yourself? It'll be so expensive.
- My daughter is traveling by herself through Asia for two months so we're a bit anxious these days.
- I'm taking a trip all by myself next week—I just want to relax and get away from everyone.
- Why do you always want to be by yourself? It's rude to stay in your room when guests are here.
- I'm an introvert, so I actually love being by myself.
- Please don't hound Andy to come out this evening. It's completely natural for him to want to be by himself for a few weeks after his mother passed away.
Get our free idioms in pictures ebook
You might like these idioms
More idioms will be added in the future so check back frequently or sign-up for my free newsletter to learn about new updates to my website.
> Main idioms list
> idiom: by yourself