Idiom: by yourself
Idiom: by yourself (by oneself)
- If you just want to be by yourself, why don’t you say so?
- Driving you to all of your after school activities takes a lot of my time! I can't wait until you can drive by yourself.
- Do you really want to get an apartment by yourself? It'll be so expensive.
- My daughter is traveling by herself through Asia for two months so we're a bit anxious these days.
- I'm taking a trip all by myself next week—I just want to relax and get away from everyone.
- Why do you always want to be by yourself? It's rude to stay in your room when guests are here.
- I'm an introvert, so I actually love being by myself.
- Please don't hound Andy to come out this evening. It's completely natural for him to want to be by himself for a few weeks after his mother passed away.
You might like these idioms
More idioms will be added in the future so check back frequently or sign-up for my free newsletter to learn about new updates to my website.
> Main idioms list
> idiom: by yourself