Idiom: above all (else)
above all (else):
- the most important thing
- most importantly
- in particular
- He loves to drink milk above all else, even more than juice or soda.
- Above all, remember to bring your medicine, you can buy anything else you forget while you're on the trip.
- My mission in life is to be kind and truthful above all else.
- Each opponent has strengths and weaknesses but I focus on my own game above all.
- Above all else, get to sleep early tonight so you'll be rested for the race tomorrow.
- I really liked this painting above all, even though the colors are darker.
- Above all, get there by 7 a.m. or you won't get a seat on the bus.
- Focus on this chapter above all else and you'll do fine on the test.
- Above all, I really liked his sales experience but his language skills are great too.
- most of all
- first and foremost
More idioms will be added in the future so check back frequently or sign-up for my free newsletter to learn about new updates to my website.
> Main idioms list
> above all (else)