Idiom: one’s hands are full
Idiom: one’s hands are full / have one’s hands full
- During registration we have our hands full with many different tasks.
- At the moment I can’t take on any new clients because my hands are already full.
- I'm sorry I haven't called sooner. Our hands are really full since we had the baby.
- My hands are full this morning filling orders but if you could come by after 2:00 pm I'd be happy to give you more information about our services.
- Your hands seem very full these days. Perhaps you should hire an assistant.
- When I was working full-time, my hands were always full and I never had time to just relax and appreciate the small wonders of life.
- We have our hands full during tax season because so many clients wait until the last minute to give us the information we need to prepare their tax returns.
You might like these idioms
More idioms will be added in the future so check back frequently or sign-up for my free newsletter to learn about new updates to my website.
> Main idioms list
> idiom: have one’s hands full